What you need to know about Tems?
She don release plenty singles and features wit Nigerian and international acts.
Temilade Openiyi known as Tems 26 year-old she was born in July 23, 1996.
She study Economics for one of the University in South Africa.
This happened after she attended Dowen College in Lagos.
She was raised by her mother, Tems started her own music production at the age of 20.
Tems was fast and strong listener of Lojay, Adele, Aṣa and Zinloeesky songs, she doesn’t feel like a new comer for music industry, though according to one BET report.
She born in Nigeria, although the Yoruba meaning behind Tems real name was Temilade Openiyi which means “my own is the crown”.
But on August 31, 2021, the Nigerian singer become BET Amplified Artist of The Month of August 2021.
These nominations for the 80th annual Golden Globe Awards is out.
Because all the organizers will be recognize and honour the best film and TV shows for the past year.
The event will take place for Beverly Hills, Los Angeles United State on January 10 2023.
The Nigerian star, Tems is among the nominees for the 2023 Golden Globe award for her role in creating Rihanna song Lift Me Up from the Wakanda Forever soundtrack.
This nomination was one of the first and latest for Tems which also received Grammy nomination last year for her performance with fellow Nigerian Wizkid for the song title: Essence.
But this time, it was her song of Tems write that it was nominated for the Golden Globe award along with Ryan Coogler, Ludwig, Rihanna, and Göransson.
They nominate her under the category of ‘Best original song – motion picture.’
Tems knowing as a singer and songwriter has react to the nomination and tweet to it on her tweeter: “My God!! This particular one was too much”
She also tweet after Marvel studios congratulate Tems, Ryan Coogler, Ludwig Göransson and Rihanna for their Golden Globe award Nomination for Best Original Song.
Golden 2023 Globes nominations list
The Best ( drama)
- Avatar: Way of Water
- The Elvis
- The Fablemans
- The Tár
- Top Gun: The Maverick
The Best actor of (drama)
- Austin Butler – the Elvis
- Brendan Fraser – Whale
- Hugh Jackman – The Son’s
- Bill Nighy – The Living
- Jeremy Pòpe – The Inspections
The best actress of the year (drama)
- Cate Blanchett – The Tár
- Olivia Colman – The Empire of Light
- Viola Davis – The Woman King’s
- Ana de Armas – The Blonde
- Michelle Williams – The Fablemans
The Best musical or comedy of the year or
- The Babylon
- Banshees of Inisherin
- Everything- Everywhere All at Once
- The Glass Onion: A Knive’s Out Mystery
- The Triangle of Sadness
The Best actress and musical or comedy of the year
- Lesley Manville – Mrs Harris Goes to Paris
- Margot Robbie – the Babylon
- Anya Taylor-Joy – The Menu’s
- Emma Thompson – Good-Luck To You, Leo Grande
- Michelle Yeoh – Everything Everywhere All At One’s
The Best supportives actor for all motion picture
- Brendan Gleeson – Banshees of Inisherin
- Barry Keoghan – Banshees of Inisherin
- Brad Pitt – theBabylon
- Ke Huy Quan – Everything Everywhere All At Once’s
- Eddie Redmayne – The Goód Nurse
The Best director of the year
- James Cameron – Avatar and The Way of Water
- Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert – Everything Everywhere All At Once’s
- Baz Luhrmann -The Elvis
- Martin McDonagh – Banshees of Inisherin
- Steven Spielberg – Fabelmans
The Best actor for musical or comedy
- Diego Calva – The Babylon
- Daniel Craig – Glass Onion and A Knives Out Mystery
- Adam Driver – White Noises
- Colin Farrell – Banshees of Inisherin
- Ralph Fiennes – The Menu’s
The Best supportive actress for any Movies
Angela Bassett – The Black Panther and Wakanda Forever
Kerry Condon – Banshees of Inisherin
Jamie Lee Curtis – Everything Everywhere All At Once’s
Dolly de Leon – The Triangle of Sadness
The Best screenplay for the motion picture
- Todd Field – The screen-play Tár
- Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert – The screenplay Everything Everywhere All At Once
- Martin Mc Donagh – Banshees of Inisherin screen-player
- Sarah Polley – On the screen-player Women Talking
- Steven Spielberg, Tony Kushner – The Fabel-mans screen-player